yunho
Posted Friday, July 21, 2006 // 8:10 PM

WARNING: Do not read this if kng ayaw niyo mabasa ang mga sentiments about DBSK. Or if you'll just laugh at me and tell me that I'm stupid for loving DBSK so much, then just don't read this.

I wasnt aware that it would fall to this. Me getting so involve with people that don't even know I exist.... ANd I was ready for that. ANd I was even excited. I swear this si not just another silly obsessions. DBSK became such a huge part of me. *cries*

YunHo's sick and it freaking hurts me. TT___TT I've been a fan for so long and I know I care for them so much, in ways some people wouldn't even understand. And sopme people would even call it silly or whatever. T____T


I don't want to hear news about them getting sick . Sometimes I just dont want to read those news and article but there's nothing I can do about it. I want to know so much about them even if it'll just hurt me.

It's just so sad that I couldn't do anything for them. I'm not even sure if I can be called as a "good" fan. I know it sounds silly, but it would make me happy to be a called a "good fan". TT_____TT

Before I found out about YUnHo's case, I was about rant about my failed quizzes and upcoming exams . and how i haven't seen a single yummy korean today. But then, I don't feel like ranting about that since YunHo is more important. My father will kill me if she reads this.. TT____TT


Labels:

http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/