break up with yellow
Posted Thursday, November 23, 2006 // 9:41 PM
ooh well...life goes on...i dont have cry for sum1 hu doesnt deserve my tears...now i realized that its really better to stick with your fantasy..but.....Yeah...my Love is never gone ...
I can't open my eyes, because I don't have enough courage to let you go. If I let you go like this,if that door opens, I probably can't ever see you again.But since I was happy, since for short time, my trapped life have allowed you in.Since I'll allow it, even though the time leaves me behind and takes you away..The words I couldn't say, even though it hurts a lot, I'll endure, you can leave.Just go .. never look back, because my foolish hands might hold you back..Will I be able to erase you inside of me? Now I'll erase even myself that have loved you..Leave all the times we spent together and the memories to mend just turn around..Even the things you couldn't throw away, I'll send it away..don't be sorry..Since I'll allow it, even though the time leaves me behind,...and takes you away..The words I couldn't say, even though it hurts a lot, i really have to let you go.The falling pain...There is no umbrella to avoid it..I tell myself that I'm a fool..Because it's my first time, I'm a fool
But tears that cannot be held back any longer..Flow out from my eyes..And inside those times.. that taught me my love and my smile..I will somehow dry away... just like the raindrops of yesterday..I was anxious..Each time a word was thrown out there..I hid the tears that couldn't be held in any longer..And inside those times that taught me my love and my smile
I can't erase your image..So my heart becomes more numb..But I still flow...The pain after the good-bye is a little bit numb, but my feeling towards you remains the same ...Although I never thought it would be easy even though long time passed by..Without you, everything is just unfamiliar..I still love you, I still want you..Without you, I can't be alright..Even though I might seem like a fool..Even I didn't know I'm like this, I miss you... When I said I live forgetting about you..Because I would look miserable and because of my pride, it was just a statement, I never forgot you...Thinking of all your bad habits that I disliked..even though I try hard to take it out of my mind..even that I miss you.. I never stopped and my love towards you never changed
.. just like the love that grows my heart also...Just the times that we spent together have stopped. ..In my small arms, you must've been struggling..I finally understand it, after letting you go...But I love you everyday...Like always, to me that's still waiting for you (like the beginning)...See you once again, my love
----------------lolzz....gudbye..:)------------------
Labels: yellow
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?