jaejoong is chasing a girl
Posted Monday, January 01, 2007 // 3:04 PM
OMG!i've got to post this article...i got this from cyxion and im really shocked to read this kind of news!there were rumors that my jaejoongie is chasing a gurl!
and gaWd!!its a taiwanese girl!shit!...ok..ok...read this!


I would like to apologize to all the DongBangShinKi fans here.
Before those newspaper and magazine published the news,
I have already deleted my post on the Internet and post up a new one to explain the whole incident.
However, there are still many people that don't undersatnd this.
Honestly, i don't know what you all want from me?
But i am going to say this one again here.
1. What Appledaily wrote was not exactly the truth
2. I never tell the reporters anything about this, so all the 'Mi En said' in the magazine is not the truth.
I want to apologize again to all the TVXQ fans.
Sorry for causing so many unhappiness to you guys.
I am really sorry!
What Appledaily reported is not the truth! Trust me! i didin't respond to all the media.
This is how i met TVfXQ:
I will meet them because that day my friend need helpers to clean up her shop in the Alexranda Building for the reopening ceremony. Thats why i went there with her. Later, i went to the 1F toilet with my friend and theres where i met DBSK and their dancers.
One of the dancers asked us, is there a place near by where they can drink and dance?
I answered by saying since it was Thursday so many of the pubs are closed.
The dancer asked me whether i can show them the way to the pub.
I said my friend will help them by bringing them to the pub that was owned by one of my friends.
After my friend and i finished our work, i went to the pub and find my friend because it was her birthday that day.
I was recognized by the dancers and we started to chat.
I had a small chat with JaeJoong and we exchanged contact numbers with each other. I keep the paper in my wallet and JaeJoong gave me some of his photos.
This was the whole incident that was taken place.
I hope this will end as soon as possible.
I had caused unhappiness to many people.
Really sorry! I am really sorry!

Credits:www.wretch.cc/blog/DANCElancome
Translation:stawberrylover@cyxion.net






oohh...well the gurl is just so lucky to have exchanged numbers with sum1
so famous!!and its jaejoong!*cries*..and..and...she's soo lucky coz she was able to meet dong bang!and to think shes not a cassiopeia...millions and millions of girls(including me!) have been dreaming to get close to the bOys!!
hahaha!!
anyweiz..i was able to see the blog of this gurl but im not really sure if
im right..but i think so..and too bad i cant read her entries coz its in chinese...
but i was able to see some pictures from her albums...again..im not sure if this is really the gurl..well..anyweiz here's the link of her album click here!

well thats all for now!

Labels:

http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/