Posted Sunday, January 07, 2007 // 7:54 PM
BABO-UNFORGETTABLE
A lie, everything is a lie. The saying that time will allow me to forget you
The pain after the good-bye is a little bit numb, but my feeling towards you remains the same
Although I never thought it would be easy
even though long time passed by
Without you, everything is just unfamiliar
I still love you, I still want you
Without you, I can't be alright
Even though I might seem like a fool
Even I didn't know I'm like this, I miss you.
A lie, that's a lie. When I said I live forgetting about you
Because I would look miserable and because of my pride, it was just a statement, I never forgot you
Thinking of all your bad habits that I disliked
even though I try hard to take it out of my mind
even that I miss
I still love you, I still want you
Without you, I can't be alright
Even though I might seem like a fool
Even I didn't know I'm like this, I miss you.
I never stopped and my love towards you never changed
No, just like the love that grows my heart also
Just the times that we spent together have stopped. oh~
In my small arms, you must've been struggling
I finally understand it, after letting you go
But I love you everyday
Like always, to me that's still waiting for you (like the beginning)
See you once again, my love
--END--*
song yan ng dong bang...ang ganda noh?!
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?