lawl..
Posted Saturday, February 10, 2007 // 6:39 PM
Lol,..its been a long time since I’ve posted something here,,its so unusual, there are a lot of things that makes me feel confused, do I really have the ryt to feel like this, lawl ive done what I want to do, its over, I thought I will be happy after everything ive done, coz finally I could do watever I want to do., so that I can move without thinking about sumbody. So that I could innocently ran after with the hot guys in school.,but why is it I feel tis way??this feeling really irritates me.coz I know I should not have this kind of feeling . no., I don’t love him anymore and I think everyone knows that.,but I wanna bring back the time when I still have a commitment. Coz I know there are a lot of things I should have done during that time, things that should have given him for being so great., for loving me and making me feel im important I know I never did sumthing that made him happy., for 1 month he suffered all for nothing…he suffered for sumeone soo stupid that could not love him despite of all his efforts. And knowing that I did not do anyhting to make everything work.,I don’t have a choice but to regret..im really full of regrets. Im really sorry for what ive done..and I know I have to suffer too. Its my turn to suffer nah, lol.,and I know I really have ti suffer three tines his suffering. This is what I get for being soo stupid.

Labels:

http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/