autobiography --kuno
Posted Thursday, June 28, 2007 // 12:59 AM
hahahha^_^ lintek..pinapagawa kmi ng autobiography para sa english class nmn. naks nmn! heto nnmn tayo sa meteoric fantasy natin. lam niyo malapit na mag 2:oo ngyon!!!*cries!!nga pla si madhel..tulog na..dito kc xiah matutulog ngyn hanggang sat ata..hehehe^_^ well anyweii, hndi ko talga alam kung autobiography ang ginawa ko. LOL. puro ata to love..love eh!hehehe^_^ joke lang. well anyweii here is it. shre ko nlng dito.
Dahly Vie Sison Padillo
IV- St Lorenzo
HER METEORIC FANTASY
I have my own fantastic world, and I call it my Meteoric Fantasy. It’s a place where I could be myself, no pretensions, no worries and no hesitations. I used keep it private, but now I’ll be sharing half of my life to everyone. Welcome to my life. Welcome to my Meteoric Fantasy.
The simple things make laugh. It’s not hard to please me. I’m free spirit. I’m strong and determined I love to look at the stars. I’m just a girl and that’s all I want to be. Im Dahly Vie Sison Padillo. I was born on March 17, 1991 in the simple city of Davao. I’m crazy. I’m silly. I’m funny. I’m cute. I’m brave. I’m girly. I’m sweet. I’m loud. I’m cheerful. I’m opinionated. I’m energetic. I’m annoying. I’m fun. I’m outgoing. Sometimes I’m not everything I wish I could be, but I’m everything I need to be. I’m just me and I like it. I have this kind of family wherein I could find so much love and appreciation. I have my mom; she’s a strong and determined woman like me. And my father, Well I could say he is the best dad in the world, I can see how he tries to make everything alright for me and my three sisters. I Treasure my family as much I treasure myself. I have seen how they have molded me to be someone who could handle things right. I’ve experienced a lot of things, I’ve met different people. I have friends and enemies. I can say that I really have a fantastic, beautiful, wonderful life with my friends. I get along with others very well, I spend time with them. Enjoying and treasuring every single moment of my life. I’m not used to silence that’s why I’m usually with people who contributes to noise pollution. Its crazy but I love being with them. Talking about the silliest stuffs and laughing our hearts out. But everything is not consistent since challenges strikes my way, and I really can’t avoid having enemies, and honestly, for a while I hate them for hating me, but later I always realize that life is too short, and grudges are waste of perfect happiness, and so I accept my mistakes and forgive. It’s a hard thing to do, especially when I got hurt, however, time could erase all the anger and in God’s time I forgive them as if nothing happened.
Well when it comes to popularity, I know I’m not popular not because I’m not a singer or an actress, it’s because I prefer to be reserved and just mingle with the people I know, coz as much as possible I want to have a kind of life wherein I’m with few true people than be surrounded with thousands of plastic faces.
During my free time, I usually face my computer and do these stuffs that I really enjoy. Like playing with my Photoshop, practicing movie maker, making HTML codes and making new layout for my website and blog. And last thing, chatting with my friends online. Well I think that’s my talent. Spending a lot of time in front of the computer is giving me a lot of happiness. Well it might be something senseless for others but for me my computer has been my outlet, and it gives me this kind of comfort that I can’t find in anyone of the people around me, plus I’m learning a lot. So I think it’s a good thing to do.
Talking about my love story, I must say I never had a perfect one. Sometimes I ask why my life can’t be like a fairytale. Wherein I could experience the things a princess or a fairy could have. And I don’t have to worry about what will happen in the future because I know I will still have a happy ending. I’ve longed to have a prince who would love me and take care of me and could give me the best love he could ever give. I once thought I had my prince, but then I let him go and I never fought for my love and its something I still regret until now. But looking on the brighter side, everything I did was exactly what I’ve wanted and I know what I did was still for the both of us. And no matter how I cry all night long, I could never turn back the time no matter how much I want to., I know we are moving on with our own lives right now, but whatever it is, wherever and whatever will be, he will still be a part of whoever I’ll be. And the journey of love doesn’t end there. I know someday I’ll find my prince, maybe not now but someday someone will knock in my heart. And when that day comes, I’ll gladly open my heart, love again as if I was never been hurt.
Someday, I want to be a successful flight attendant and travel to the most spectacular places in the world like Korea, Mexico, France, London and Japan! I want to have my own family. A caring, loving and a good provider husband at the same time my prince. Then we will live in our castle like house with my 2 beautiful and handsome children. Sounds like impossible eh?! But there’s nothing impossible with great determination and discipline.
Life in general is not easy. If you look inside the girl you would see how much she really cries, you’ll find a lot of secrets and lots of lies but what you’ll see most is how hard she tries to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong. People come and people go. I’ve learned a lot from all m experiences. There are times that I’m happy, and there are times that I’m pretending to be happy to hide all the pain in my heart and so that I don’t have to explain to other people how I really feel. I’ve come to the point of my life when I got tired to chasing everyone, I stopped analyzing the past, planning the future and trying to figure out precisely how I really feel., I stopped deciding with my mind what my heart could feel and made the worst decisions in life. I’ve cried a lot of tears, and experienced even the hardest point of losing someone I really love. But here, right now, I remained alive. Trying to be strong for myself. Thousands of failures and millions of realizations. I’m not scared anymore to try one more time, no matter what everyone say, I’ll start running again and I know I’ll win. I’m living for my dreams because I love myself. I’ll open my heart that I’ve kept close for a while. And into my future I’m going to fly higher. And I’ll wait for that day when this Meteoric fantasy will turn into a Fantastic Reality.
This is my life. Thank you.
Labels: school
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?