songs i love<3
Posted Monday, June 11, 2007 // 8:38 PM
well,. its Monday today.pero wala kming class cuz its holiday.pero hindi ako masaya na walang klase.i hate weekends na.,gusto ko lagi nlng ako nasa school kahit hindi ko gusto ang section ko,.atleast doon maxadong occupied ang utak ko, so hindi ko na naiisip mga bagay2x na dapta noon ko pa kinalimutan. ayoko ng walang klase at andito lang sa bahay kasi ang dami kong naalala, gusto ko maging sobrang busy ang isip ko para naman wala na akong maalala. haii nako, buhay nga naman. sawa na ako, as in sawang sawa na,...pero hindi ko parin magawa..di ko alam kung bakit di ko magawa.ang hirap kasi alam kong di dapat pero ganun parin*cries*.haish, may klase na bukas and for sure magiging busy nnmn ako, thats why i helped both parties para lang tlga may magawa ako at hindi ako magkaroon ng free time., haii nko, gaya nga ng sinasabi ko, kung wala ako sa school, im back to the usual thing i do. kulong sa kwarto na super dark then listen sa radio habang iniisip ang mga walang katapusang what if's. so kanina, while listening ..may mga kanta akong nagustuhan..so i researched. and isa, when you're gone by avril..its a nice song...hehehe, i love it sobra, kaya nga eto ang new bg music ko...here's the lyrics.I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
[Chorus]
and eto., i'm almost over you by sheena easton
this is an old song., actually noon ko pa gusto i download to kaya lang nakakalimutan ko. buti nalang naalala. hahaha^_^., ganda din..sobra.
I saw an old friend of our's today
She asked about you, i didn't quite know what to say
heard youv'e been making the rounds 'round here
while I've been trying to make tears disapear
Chorus: Now Im almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
so when you come back around
after painting the town
you'll see im almost over you...
you're such a sly one with a cold cold heart
maybe leavin came easy, but it tore me apart
time heals all wounds they say and I should know
coz it seems like forever,
but im letting you go
(chorus)
I can forgive you and soon I'll forget all my shattered dreams
although you left me with nothing to show
but all misery
( chorus )
when you come back around, after painting the town,
you'll see im almost over you...
so that' all for now. sana nmn bukas may magawa akong maganda sa buhay ko. well!till here!
@F.meteora
Labels: yellow
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?