essay.essay.essay nga.LOL
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007 // 8:57 PM
hahaha*_* CLVED subject., oh well pinagawa kmi ng..ng essay about sa mga tao na mahal nmn. hahaha! kaloka, ive chosen slaphies..i dunno why..maybe i really miss them.*pokes*ooohh..before anything else, updats muna., hhhmmm still irritated with one person who sucks, then gotta new luvlyf now ., then missing my old friends, stm8s..all people i used to be with, i miss them. ok..ok..too tired for long long entry. here is my essay!!
Well I guess I can’t find any perfect intro about the essay I’ll be doing right now. Perfect or not, it doesn’t matter., this will be something that forever be treasured in my life. Bringing back the memories and recalling the best days we had together makes me wonder if we could still have quality time a together. Oh well I really miss those days when I laugh to the corniest jokes, cry with the simplest matters and mess with them just like a kid. I know I’m with few people who really know who I am. Who understands me even how childish I am. With them I could be myself, coz no I know that with whatever I do, they accept me and they are happy despite of this childishness I have. I’ve chosen the eleven most important people of my life., the slaphies a.k.a SLAPHABATTT w/ Kate. It’s been two years since this group had started. Let me share first the past, before I had slaphies in my life, I used to have broken friendship, I mean it doesn’t last that long, that time I thought the problem was really with me. But then here comes 11 pocky people., at first I was really skeptical about this friendship, I mean having 2 broken friendships is something really traumatic and I cant trust anymore. For the first 2 months I guess I never paid much attention. Like I’m just there to complete the name but I go with different people and most of the time do stuffs on my own. That’s my life before. But you know what, gradually I realized my existence is not all because of the name anymore. I’ve learned to love them, treasure and understand the life they live. Maybe they’ve changed me into something that would make me the best for myself and for others. As what I’ve said in my intro perfect or not, it doesn’t matter. It’s the most important lesson they’ve let me realized. I’ve learned to understand the my imperfections as well as the imperfections of others. We had a lot of memories together, and its really countless. When we were still in the second year, we gather ourselves during our free time, then talk about senseless matters, laugh to the corniest jokes and argue with the silliest issues. And that’s how I learned to enjoy being with them. I could remember the time when we ran under the rain, it was really crazy because when we all got home we were all wet but guess what we really enjoyed dancing under the rain. And one most important memory I could never erase in my heart was my 2006 birthday. I spent it with the slaphies, and they really made it special. That was the only time we were all present in one event, and to think that it was raining really hard, but seeing them all there for me made me really really happy, and then on the later part of the celebration they made me cry because of too much joy, happiness and appreciation. That’s how I learned to treasure friendships. How to hold on despite of all the problems and one thing very important, finding happiness with the simplest things in life. I cant have fear anymore because they are all there for me. and even though right now, that someone in the group is miles away, I believe that the bond and friendship still exist. I know one day, we could all be together again to do the usual stuffs we do. I miss them so much. But one motto that binds us all together; “ faith brought us together, challenges did not hinder, through the years we got stronger, SLAPHABATTT w/ Kate friends forever”. I still hold on to these words. I could never put in words how grateful I am to have them, I know I’m lucky to have them in my life. I love them so much. And I thank God for giving me eleven fantastic people of my life.
Labels: school
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?