2011 Year End Entry
Posted Tuesday, December 27, 2011 // 4:31 PM
Going through these office blues, when all you have to do is encode, check, walk, translate, wait for your boss’s calls and text for new tasks., it’s extremely boring but challenging in a way. Then again, I am happy coz from all these things, I am learning a lot, and when I say a lot, it’s [A LOT]. Caught in the middle of unfamiliar faces and places, I got the inspiration to make my 2011 year end entry in the office pretending I am working seriously on my translation. Just like the years that had passed, it’s my self-invented “TRADITION” to make a year-end entry to summarize and put end to another year that is about to end. It’s also a way of thanking few important people who made this year, worth remembering.
I can say 2011 was a great year, almost perfect. Though still haunted by those blue moments , and sentiments never left, more than half of its entity was indeed SUPER DUPER HAPPY, and when I face 2012 and think back about 2011, I can smile with that gratitude and true happiness in my heart. CHOZZ.
Thankful coz everything that I asked for 2011 when 2010 was still about to end, God gave them all to me. A sense that, you feel so loved by God coz he gave everything you asked, from acads, to good health, to my family, to nice love life,to my friends, to new people, to achievements, to plans that I was able to accomplish, to my so-called miracles that did happen, and in an amazing way, all those things made me feel fulfilled and satisfied. Simple little wishes and dreams that came true.
When it comes to failure, it’s part of life, but as to regrets, it’s a big ZERO. I can say this was the only year that I never thought of any regret. Still there were those “Inevitable sadness” that came from time to time, but never really had regrets about anything, with that alone I am really thankful. Coz in a way I learned how to appreciate all the things I have, manage my emotions, mature and grow up from all those childish perspectives I used to have.
Maturity at its best, to POSITIVITY, TO AFFIRMATION, TO FULFILLMENT, and to a HAPPINESS that comes naturally.
I feel really blessed. Thesis, Initiative for Peace, new experiences, new challenges, new things, new people, I never thought I would have.
So, THANK YOU EVERYONE who made my 2011 worth remembering. Thank you for sharing your lives with mine. Thank you for the hardships and smiles that will never fade into memory.
To my family~ as always. Specially to my dearest Papa who remained my inspiration all these years. To my Mama who never failed to understand my “growing up” stage. To my sister Dabyang for always being there for me, in any way, to my lil twin sisters for being so madlita and funny.
,
To my dearest friends, #TEAMARYAT, for being so so considerate, for all the things we shared this year, for all the crazy days that can never be replaced, for making me feel that there will always be people who can make me feel like I just can be myself no matter how careless and freak I become. <3<3 MORE LABLAB DAYS for us!
FRATSOR, im thankful coz I have crazy old friends like you. We seldom get together but when we’re finally with each other, one day is never enough. Specially to my dearest Kapitana Chen, my agent, my partner, my number 1 fan. <3<3<3 *hilas special mention pa*
To my new housemates, Charade, Clark, Yan-Yan, and Gene, learning how to be independent is extremely hard, but I can say it is made easy coz I am with you guys.
To my Vmobile family, for changing my perspectives in life. For giving such huge influence about POSITIVTITY AND AFFIRMATION. I might not have continued whatever it is that I have started but the learnings and application will always remain. And not to mention, the PEOPLE I met who made me smile, happy and feel inspired in the simplest way. I’ll always be thankful to God coz I met YOU. <3
And to everyone, to the special people, special friends, special acquaintances, I may not be able to mention all your names. But you know who you are. You all had unique ways in sharing a part of your life with me, and for that I am really blessed. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. *BIG HUGSS*
Thank you everyone! I hope we will all spend 2012 with happiness all throughout the year. All the best! Happy New Year!
xOxO,
dahly
Labels: adventure, announcement, love, normal
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?