SUDDENLY, I LOVE YOU -Skytalk
Posted Wednesday, April 11, 2012 // 12:28 PM

It was late October when a friend of mine introduced ME TO Skytalk. November 11, 2011 when I finally started the job. At first, i didn't actually liked it. It was tiring, I had to get that patience from the 4 corners of my room, it took a lot of effort. Not to mention the days I lost not spending time with my friends, the laughter that i missed because I had to work. It was too much of a burden for me, until such time, i don't how, i don't know when, i don't know why, all of a sudden, "I LOVE YOU, SKYTALK"
Indeed, its a tiring job at first. But when I end each day, I go to bed, i realize, how it is fulfilling to have this job. Not the compensation, not the benefits, not how noble I'd become, but the smiles, the laughters, the learnings that i get from the dearest clients I have. You know that feeling, when I lie down my bed, I can tell myself,
"wow, it was a fulfilling day today"
BUT more than that, how it feels good when students actually tell you,
-"sensei, can i talk to you again tomorrow, I want you to be my teacher"
-"Sensei, can you open schedules on weekends, because I am nervous about my exam"
"sensei, I want you to teach and train me for my exam tomorrow"
"Sensei, time is so fast when i talk to you"
Not to mention those free conversation where I learn from my students a lot. When I can simply and smile, because they effortlessly make me to.





It such a great feeling to live and have a purpose.
To help people with that eagerness.
To know people trust and look up to you.
To know, that somehow, even if it was a tough job, you learned to love it.
Probably, this isn't my field. Maybe, I don't have that kind of patience, but because I have my students, I'll always, always be excited to open my skype..start my lessons ,
saying :
Hello there! this is Dahly Sensei, we will have our Class at 20:00. Let's have fun learning English! .
with excitement , because I know, these people , these students, are the people who always make my day.
So live with a purpose. Enjoy whatever you do, Persevere on things. Coz one way or the other, the things you give, will always bounce back right in front of you, without you.. ASKING. (:
xOxO,
F.meteora
Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?