My destiny can begin
Posted Tuesday, September 18, 2012 // 12:34 AM
to anticipate about everything.. to slowly reach your dreams.. to go through each -tough -complicated-overly tiring days without realizing it's bringing you closer to your dreams..Life is so perfect.. things might have been in mayhem for the past months.. but yeah.. maybe it's a blessing in disguise to go through such pain to finally realize how lucky I am.. to have everything..Oh well!~ I just wanted to say, I'm so thankful.. i don't know why.. my life is hard, I get tired everyday.. with my job at Globe ., having have to face irate customers., with that pressure.. but yeah all the rest makes me happy and strong.. and i know it leads me somewhere.. and I have to be strong for now, forget a lil about my ego.. and to stand for a dream.

I just wanted to post something coz hell yeah, i got spiders on this blog. haha! *yawns*
hisashiburi desu ne~! :)
goodnight my lovies!
happy reading~

goodnight hugs*
xOxO,
dahly ~

and i wanted to say, i miss my long hair. haha! nonsense! goodnight again!
xOxO
<3 dahly="dahly" p="p">
http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/