Year End entry 2013
Posted Monday, December 31, 2012 // 12:55 PM
A year of uncertainty.-
That, probably would be the best statement for my 2012. We reach that certain point in our lives, that we wake up one morning, and ask ourselves, Oh my~ what have I done? Funny as it may seem, but I say 2012 went by toooooo fast, its pace was as fast as a bullet that it did hit me even before I noticed it, and it did hit me HARD.

So, Should I plead for a rewind? Or should I leave things the way they are.. but wait..

 HOHO!its 2013! Its my 2013 Year End entry!
Just like the years that had passed.. the year end entries I have made.. another year is about to end..and its time to thank people. I wanted a short, discreet, reserved way for 2012, but i guess it wouldnt suit the mess that the uncertainty of 2012 had brought me.

Let me start by saying,

Thank You everyone. Thank you for being part of my life. You all had a unique way of sharing a part of your life to me. Everyone that I met in the year 2012, may it be an accident.. a destiny..or  a choice.. Thank You. Thank you for that certain day that you were the reason why I smiled, i laughed, i cried, I thanked and asked God why you had to come.

To Bruce & Roy: I know I didn't listen that much, but I'm glad you were there for me. All those times that I needed the both of you. as I started writing this entry, the two of you were the first people on my mind.. i don't know why  but, you two were the only people I had when I was at my unhappiest. I'm always happy knowing that I have the two of you. && bruce for the katkat perks. haha!

To Chen: for the incredible ways that I felt I am not alone, because you were always by my side.Thank you coz if there's one real friend who knows EVERYTHING, it's you., and if there's one thing im certain about, its that I wouldn't regret trusting a friend like you.

To my TeamAryat : forever and ever amen..there are really these days that I miss having you by my side..the random gala we have..the plans we have for the future.. the laughters sa mahiwagang dorm ni Lyca..sa mga seryoso na talks  na kelangan pa i-starbucks..and specially sa KA-ARYATAN sa kinabuhi..na kita ra magkasinabot..basta kato.. thank you Gene coz I cant forget that day that we both cried over Skype kay grabe lang ang happenings...basta kato..basta oi. For Dannah.. you know and nagsisilbing ilaw sa gabing madilim. and to Manong.. pag ayo ayo uroi noh. charos.  aiiiiiiiiiii oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;(( ameshu vestfriend kaayo kaayo Lyca. Lablab everyday..panguli uroi mo sa May noh~

Shigyo: wala ng buhay!~ asa naman  ka? haha! joke. Maybe you know by now na naa jud kay pagkabuang. I may not be able to talk to you that much.. pero you know how important you are to me. There are days that i really wanted to talk to you but I can't reach you but that doesnt make you less of being a best boy-friend to me. Go home~ asap. haha!

To Shinji: for that EVERY single change you made in my life. For always telling me that I can even if i can't.haha!~ Thank for being part of my life..like i always say.. Thank YOU for everything.

To my Globies: Molly, pau, Aiii gurleh.. mich.. pretty and puhl and Inang Reyna Albert. thank you girls for all those tiring annoying days we shared together.. yet we end up laughing and mocking at those irate subs we have at Globe..for the kilig moments everytime gwapo subs are present.. for the happy days at the backroom ..and for being the reason I was able to laugh at those days that I seemed to be so unhappy..its all because of you..somehow I found strength in you..chaross! pero totoo.Im glad.. im happy and whatsoever that I have you.. i'll always will.. wherever life would take me.. you girls will always be always be in my heart. To molly and pau.. for you know.. the lil funny talks na may sense naman. Imissyou so much.

To my Star Cruises Family: To all the beshies out there.. to Cindy..i miss waking up each morning seeing your ugly faces. chaross. To Moi..for being like my elder sister ..and for you know na..and Maia coz they told me that you were seriously saying all those advices even if i cant remember any of them coz i was too drunk..salamat. hahah! To baby boy, Angsha schooby Doo.. and kath..salamat sa mga araw na kasama ko kayong tumawa. To our Nanay Joane~ for making it happy.. easy...but productive .,and and.. memorably.. and to everyone. Wherever life would take all of you.. and wherever my destiny would take me..i will not forget those days that we spent together.. those LOL moments. I hope he  will see all of you when he grows up ;)) chosssss.

To my close Friends:

Jess: For still accepting me as a friend, even if i kept on frustrating you.. for always believing in me.. for those happy days we spent together. and for still accepting me as a friend after all this time. Willa and you will always have this certain  place in my heart. <3 br="br">

Monique: thank you coz even if everything has changed.. we remained sweet and loving to each other. hahah~ i miss you sisterhood. salamat sa mga shopping..pampering days we always have when I am there. lovelove!

Bianca: to my best friend since prep from Dona pilar~ .we may be strangers already at some point.. but seeing you at least once a year.. seems like nothing has changed.. and it flies me back to Dona Pilar where our story started na nag away ta about kay M.R ug kay Dwight.. ug nag hati pud ta kay Rosthy. Hala ~ unsa daw? kaluod nimo oi. hahahaha~ piste. Love you Biang, kaayo kaayo~ 13 years ago is just like yesterday. i love you and poypoy. always.

To my One and only Love: Everyday I ask God.. what is it that brought us back together.. destiny?.. fate?.. was it planned .. or is this merely a choice.. whatever it is.. thank you for finding your way back to me.. for always fighting for me.. for never giving up on us.. for always taking care of me when I get sick.. for selflessly letting me fly like i don't have to worry about anything..for carrying all the burden to make everything lighter for me.. for cooking the food that i want to eat... for those hugs.. for those kisses.. for staying up late at night just to talk to me because I was afraid.. for being like a superhero.. almost perfect.. i know i never asked for any of those things.. but you give them to me everyday.. you never get tired of me no matter how selfish and childish i become.. we are young.. we'll have more more more years together..This year was the toughest but I'm glad. Im so glad.. to be with you AGAIN. ;) and theres nothing else i would want to do everyday but to make you happy...I love you. Chos laloves~

To my Parents: I know, I didn't have the best choices and decisions for this year, but there's only one thing I could promise you, in the next years that will come.. I'll make you proud. Nothing compares the feeling of still being accepted wholeheartedly despite of the immaturity and uncertainty that I have shown. To my sisterhood Davie, for making me proud each day that I have a sister like you.. chos. One day , I'll be mature and make good decisions. Maybe not now.. but surely someday, you'll also thank God why you have a sister like meeee. oh ha~ hahaha! ug sa among kambal na dalaga na..make your ates proud each day. We are a family~ a TEAM, and I'll defend our team no matter what happens..Im always proud that I have parents like my parents.. and sisters like my sisters.


To  everyone in my life.. I may not be able to mention everyone.. but I'm so happy to have you in my life. Even for those whom I had misunderstandings this year.. still, im thankful. Its the season of Love~ May you all have a happy year.

Sometimes, life won't happen the way you planned and want them to be. Like every single sunrise that brings hope and chance, A new Year gives bigger hope and even  greater chance, to fulfill your dreams. 2012 will end later, maybe  its time to leave things behind specially the not so happy ones, the frustrations and unhappiness you have, they make the person you will become on 2013. the people who left your life, like they always say, there's a  reason why they had to leave. Do not lock yourself to unhappiness. Find your happiness, find your fulfillment. Make your 2013 a happy Year and Always look forward..

So maybe someone has written our destiny,you may not make the perfect decision today, or even the right decision tomorrow, but when you do what makes you Happy, you're moving forward. Meddle with tomorrow like you never really have to worry .

This might be my year of uncertainty, i know my decisions weren't that "wise" as they say.. sacrifices? yes.. risks?.. a lot but I never would to plead for a rewind. I may not have chosen the right ones.. but I didn't lose my  Anticipation and Hope that 2013, would be a better year.. and having everyone in my life.. is more than enough to make me the Happiest. :)

Kudos guys for another great year~ HAve the best of luck and Happiness everyone!


xo,

Dahly ;)
http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/