Sawaaa deee Kaaa! สวัสดี Thailand!
Posted Thursday, April 11, 2013 // 2:26 AM
Being jobless isn't bad at all!
 You get to spend a lot of time for yourself to just spend the day in an aimless jaunt. Just like today! Well, just timely as I'm fighting with this terrible syndrome?or should I say disease? well it sounds better this way; temporary disorder. that's INSOMNIA.

Well, not bad. I finally got the chance to blog something positive about being jobless. So what's more positive than being able to see another part of the world? *giggles* I have always found joy in Traveling . Since I own all my time, and even if I'm bum, I can't consider myself in an abject situation, haha! coz I still get to have my feet step on another country's SOIL again. 

so hell yeah! FINALLY!!

                                       สวัสดี!! สวัสดี!! สวัสดี!!
                           SAWAAAA DEEEEEE KAAAAAA! 
    it's thailand! I promised to see Asia first and I'm taking each step to see them one by one. Done with Jap and HK, But Thailand has always captured my heart ever since.  I dunno why, but maybe the temples? the shopping? the elephant? or the night life? lemme say, Massage?Well almost everything!

I have always perceived Thailand as a wild city. But you'll never know how wild it is, up until you see it yourself. Trust me, Go to Thailand and surely, you'll  die to go back! It's ironic that behind the facade of their wonderful temples lies a city where everything else is just jaw dropping at night.

  • Lady boys, Transgenders, strips, that wild khao san road, angelic-faced ladies beautified by cheap surgery, you'd surely say,   



                                                           "this 3rd-world country, is just so amazing!!"
I took this photo at Khao San road, after all the wild strips, 
lady boys, and crazy tuk-tuk driver adventure.


Well, about Shopping, *winks*
  • oh myy! i have always drooled my eyes during shopping, and oops! not to mention that heavenly feeling of wasting money for a not so justifiable investment. LOL. But if you girls want heaven? Thailand will not only give you heaven, but paradise as well!when you want to satisfy yourself for great-reasonable prices, hit  Thailand and surely you'll go back home HIGH FASHIONED .:P
 This one is outside Platinum mall. You'll find a lot of good stuffs in here 
but a bit exp. compared to their Night market. 
Go to their weekend night market and
 you'll sweat just to spend all your money! ;)


Here's something realy disgusting! 
 INSECTS!  
honestly, I really wanted to try eating them, but i'm sorry.
 I just can't! I dunno
what's with these thai  peepz that they eat these. haha~
 STREET foods it is!




THAI MASSAGE- so this, it would be a MORTAL SIN not to try THAI massage when you hit Bangkok. I super Swear!I fell asleep, but I dunno why how that happened. I woke up, and booom* the best massage ever in my whole life! I have always been a spa/massage-person but it never felt this good.  



and the one that have always captured my heart, the TEMPLES.
 Indeed. Indeed. Indeed sooooooo amazing.
 I first found innocent joy in visiting temples when I went to Asakusa in Tokyo.
From that time on, I said, I'll always always look for a temple in every journey. In thailand, you need not look for it coz you're bombarded with TEMPLES, and each of them has their own beauty, each brought endless amazement.

 

 We met some monks as we toured some temples in Bangkok, 
and it's amazing how they praise and worship. 
We prayed in some temples and wished for the things our hearts were yearning.
In there, I thanked God for granting me another dream.
And That's Thailand, that's Bangkok. ;)


 



Thailand  is a holy and a sinful  city at the same time. 
The uncanny mixture of goodness and evil in the most funny amazing way!

As much I wanted to post pictures of the lady shows that we went to, because that was the craziest part, a thai should have killed me already. So, should I say more? 
I wanna say more, but im groggy now!
HEre's all for now!
And so,
Till we meet again, Thailand~ 
will be back not long enough.

ขอขอบคุณคุณ
 KOP KHUN KHAAAA THAILAND!
ฉันรักคุณ,

next stop?
TRULY ASIA!
See ya in a week, Kuala Lumpur!
updates soon~



xo,
f.meteora





http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/