DREAMING THE IMPOSSIBLE. BELIEVING IN THE HORIZON
Posted Wednesday, September 11, 2013 // 9:30 AM
There’s a whole lot things I want to do with my life. I may
say, the life I have now is the I love.
But as I grow older, I’ve come to
realize that there’s so much more I want to do. .So much more I want to see and a whole lot more I want to experience.
They say you only get
to live once, make it FAB!
Maybe the job I have now, is not the job that I have always
and always wanted to have. But I am seeing a happy me so I tag myself as a HAPPILIONAIRE!
You know, it’s not
perfect, it’s not even all I ever wanted, but it’s a job that makes me happy.
So currently, I say, I am satisfied, because I choose to embrace the fact that there are some things that is just
not meant to be FOR NOW.
No room for regrets, but hectares for ACCEPTANCE.
There are times that I just lay down my bed, and ask how
come I didn’t make it after several attempts when I know I use to make it the
very first time I try?
Sometimes I tend to tell myself, “it was worth the try,” “ maybe it wasn’t meant to be”, or “maybe it
all ends here”.
Then I realize, why
should I give up when believing is all that I’m left with?
Giving up is always an easy option. Probably the easiest to
choose, but certainly the dumbest decision.
I admit crying late at night for every failure, rejection
and even mistake that I get. Recalling all the days when I seem to have done
the best that I could, yet efforts aren’t reciprocated, human nature, I get
upset more often than not, insecure.
I would be entirely honest with that,
because it isn’t something I should be shameful about. Admit that, it was even
more than twice that you questioned
about YOURSELF.
Like I always say, believing is all that I am left with, the
only thing not taken.
I know, it’s still there, it’s losing hope but it continues
to ignite.
Probably, its one way of God telling me, it’s not yet time. I
might have not understood it the very first time He whispered, or even the
second and third and fourth.
I might not understand it even up until this moment , believing
is the only certainty there is, it’s all I have.
Failure doesn’t come with an explanation, but it comes with
a price.
Failures have taken so much away from me, but it has offered
me whole lot things I never thought it would.
Believing is the only option I know, the only option I would
want to take. No matter how long, and no matter how many more “NOPES” I would
hear, I’ll never ever let go for that real something that makes me do the best
with what is in my reach at the present.
And that probably is the most amazing
realization that failure has brought to me. To widen my horizon, by widening my
understanding.
I see them,I love watching them, I smile, I wonder, I imagine what that kind of
life could be, and it reminds me very well of the dream I know I am certain
about, and that these people were once dreamers, and at one point in their
lives, they have probably failed. Yet,
they moved forward… and that’s what I am doing now.
I am moving forward but not getting over.
I am happy, or should
I say even happier than yesterday, but I
will one day be the happiest.
I have not seen the top of the world for me to inspire you
guys,but you I am proud to say that my
failures taught me well. To be strong and to be who I am today.
i wont call it “someday”, for me it’s too uncertain, too
vague.
I choose to call it,
ONE DAY, coz one day, I’ll walk in the clouds. One day, I’ll
prove to myself, that it was all worth every try, every mistake , every
rejection, every failure, every frustration, all the tears.
One day, the little ignition that seem to have lost its
power, will become a wonderful firework.
It’s never the end. It ends when I have decided to give up.
It’s never too late. It’s
never too far, if being halfway there is still uncertain; I’ll keep pushing, coz one way or the other, it
leads me to that place where I BELIEVE I’ll at my HAPPIEST. nothing earned easy lasts, like I always say, it takes a little patience and a lot of faith.
Believing might be the only option I have, but it's the strongest in the world.
Believe that the universe will one day conspire, to let us see our horizon, at the time we least expect it would.
Believing might be the only option I have, but it's the strongest in the world.
Believe that the universe will one day conspire, to let us see our horizon, at the time we least expect it would.
-All guts in Still! -
xoXo,
Dahly

Quite some time, I have been keepin this lil thing. 8 years of happiness and pain. This started as a fan-girl blog turned into words of hopes, dreams and reality. I am Dahly and this is my journey towards dreaming the bigger dreams and making them all come true.
Stay Blessed Always.
xoxo,
f.meteora

BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
PARIS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
... Back to the blog?