YEAR END ENTRY 2014!
Posted Tuesday, December 31, 2013 // 5:54 PM
2013's twists, turns, failures, rejections, betrayal, mistakes, frustrations all taught me the BEST LESSONS that life has offered me.

Year –end entry this is. Finally, time permitted me to write this at 3:00  am in the morning on the last day of the 2013. I’d like to say, I am beyond thankful for this year. Like I said, it taught so well of the lessons I needed to learn, of the people I know I could trust, of the things I should fight for and the ones I should let go of. The Lord have made this year for me far beyond magical.

Ok!Quick recap this year started not really nice. Frustrations, rejections, failures, unhappiness, and betrayal from few people whom I deeply trust. But it is nice to realize, that as I look back on the 2013’s January, February, march, first half probably to this last day of the year, I can say, I may not have the best decisions in life, but it taught me so well of the LESSONS I needed to learn.

 1st :FORGIVE 

To Forgive others for unconsciously hurting me. Forgive myself for not making it the first time.

2nd: LET GO
Let go of the things that bothers me. LET GO of the few memories not worth keeping.

3rd: VALUE
The value of Family, the value of “friendship”, the Value of trust, the value of true HAPPINESS.

4th:SELF WORTH-
 I’ve lost this last March, but God gave this back to me, unexpectedly.

 5th: BELIEVE
Believing has been the strongest asset. When everything else seem to have left me, this was the only thing I have.

6th: STRUGGLE -
Struggle and fight, for my dreams, for my family, and for myself. I started to take responsibility of myself when I started to live alone. I have come to appreciate the lesson being STRONG when I seem to fall apart.

7th.ACCEPTANCE-
 To accept that things don’t always work the way I planned them to be.

8th: CONTINUE TO DREAM
To continue to  to dream even after circumstances have probably told me it’s not gonna happen. To continue praying every night and silently hoping for it to happen.

9th: APPRECIATE
To appreciate all the things and all the people I have in my life, the good and even the bad ones.

10th: PATIENCE
The beauty of waiting.I learned how to wait and I knew the reason why I had to wait. That life has more than what it could offer when things happen unexpectedly on that time I didn’t notice it happened at God’s perfect timing.

11th: LOVE
 love beyond distance, to forget about the miles to hold on to what I believe is TRUE

12th:  HUMILITY
I learned so well how to step down  for a while for me to realize how its like to be at the bottom of everyone and everything, and it made me strong and appreciate whoever I am today.

14th FAITH
Not the religion, not the name of the GOD, but my love and faith for him. On those times that I have no one else, it was him I talked to, to HIM I asked, to HIM I pray, to him I plead to make tomorrow brighter , to make tomorrow better, to make tomorrow HAPPY.

Thank you 2013, for  making my dream come true, Thank you for teaching me all the things I needed to learn. Thank you Almighty for giving me my family who supported me in every way, when I knew they only had less than enough but they willingly gave it to me, to my PARENTS for reminding me that I can do it, for giving me all the strength I need to go through each day of training.

To my other half, I never really believed in LONG DISTNCE RELATONSHIP, but you made me believ in our love. I may never have told you how I feel so blessed and lucky to have a man like you.. but each day I ask God to make us both strong, to be with you forever. I was never a perfect girlfriend but you give me more than what I deserve.

To 5J:
When you hanged that “FLY WITH YOU SOON” ID on my neck, you all saw me cried, it was a dream come true. Thank you for making it happen! Thank you for making my 2013 memorable, and for making my 2014 blast! to my batchmates and to Ms. Girlie and Kaye <3 all="" come="" dream="" o:p="" of="" part="" this="" true="" were="" you="">

To my friends: to those who kept on pushing me up when i have seem to have lost my balance . to my #teamaryat forever , you know whyy, we are miles apart but I thank God becuause i have you in my life. like my lovelife no miles , no distance will ever break us apart. i love you. to all my friends, bruce! you know why.. fratsor, to globies and everyone who remained true, thanks for the reminder how lucky i am to have all of you in my life.

Thank you 2013 for making it grand. for making it fab. for making it happyyyy and worth while. 2014 please beeee good to me.! my plane will no depart will make this fast! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



xoxo,
Dahly


http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/