YEAR END 2015
Posted Wednesday, December 31, 2014 // 6:46 PM
no matter how much we think we were trained enough to handle pain, things come differently, they come differently to teach us something we don’t know, they come in different forms to tell us that “patience”  is earned not on first nor on the second failure , but it’s a long way to take, because reality can be so painful but like they say, “there’s no sleep for dreamers, no quitting  for the believers.”

As much as I wish I could have written this year-end entry differently, I know this is how God wants me to write this. As much as I hoped things could have turned out differently for me, I’ve been taught in the past that Closed doors only means better beginnings. “Not now, doesn’t mean Never” , and that I have to hold tighter to my patience because Yes, whatever is meant to be should have worked out perfectly, and will always work out perfectly.

We have to let go of the things that pains us so that we could find ourselves smiling again, because the truth is there is so much in this world that can make us happy if we learn to set ourselves free from the mistakes we’ve done, for the things we failed to do, and for the hopes that we chose to stop fighting for.


It was good life after all. It was good year indeed. Though the last month brought me too much stress, I know it was worth every tear, every nerve wracking moment, and every chill. 

 I learned to be happy with the life I have, I learned to  embrace the distance I have in my life for the life I have chosen. I know I made wise and good decisions in 2014, and I wouldn’t want to spend it differently. I wouldn’t have done that without my family mama and papa, my Ate most especially,  My friends and to the most understanding man in the world, my life, My forever prince.


To everyone who came into my life, who touched my heart, to the passengers that made me smile, to the strangers who made all lull moments inflight worth laughing, to the dormies I woke up with at different time, I found so much of myself because of I chose to venture the “unknown” with all of you.


To my favorites, less the distance, less the miles everything will be perfect, but meeting you at least once at one perfect time in a year is enough to keep the friendship, to the Real Ones, to my  one and only Vestfriend, to Chen forever pangit, to Brucie my forever co-dreamer, to globies forever beautiful walay makalabaw, to Shigyo ever supportive, to fratsor and all my favourite people!

To you Almighty, dba Lord, I have always told you, I will trust your plans, and I will always understand if its “No”, if its “not yet”, and  if its “not now”, no matter how painful, I will understand even if I can’t seem to understand your plans already.. haha. and I will always be thankful, for the “yes” and the “gorabells” yo gave me.Thank you for keeping me whole when  I was so weak and falling apart. Please always keep my family and the ones I love safe.


For the happy days, for the beautiful skies, for the wonderful smiles, for dreams that came true, for the dreams that almost came true, haha!  and for the dreams that I believe will come true, for the endless opportunities,  for the family I have, for the one I love, for the friends I met, for the family  I found here, for the Happiness that 2014 brought  me, for the ones who stayed and to the ones who left. Thank You so much 2014!

2015 will be grand.AGAIN!! So as I write down my new bucket list for 2015, my heart shouts thank you for the numbers checked in my 2014 bucketlist.  


So, All guts in, still.  Heads up!! and Rock on 2015 ! 


xOxO,
Dahly
http://fallingmeteora.blogspot.com/